Audio Visual Engineer
Name: David Gallagher
Phone: 1800 667 426
Specialist AV integrator working with prestigious clients in the education, government and corporate sectors. Having enjoyed continued growth the company is now strengthening their project delivery team, capitalising on the continued growth of the New South Wales AV technology market. Excellent opportunities for career advancement and personal development.
This is a great opportunity to be a key, highly valued, team member delivering prestigious projects in professional audio visual systems integration. This is a varied role, requiring you to utilise several skills within the audio visual integration field, including estimating and job pricing, AV system design, system commissioning and programming.
• Testing and commissioning of integrated AV systems
• Estimating and pricing of systems for customers, working with sales
• AV System design
• Control system programming (AMX, Crestron)
• share the responsibility for delivering projects to client satisfaction
• pre-installation testing, and post-installation commissioning
• Liaise with clients and project stakeholders, representing the company brand
• Provide systems training to end-user clients
• Help create system manuals for end-users and service engineers
• provide on-going support to clients on installed systems
• keep up to date with continued development with regular vendor training
Your Skills Qualities & Experience
You will ideally be an experienced AV engineer with a strong track record of success trouble-shooting and commissioning high-end commercial integrated Audio Visual systems. A background as an AV service technician or engineer would also be favourable, given the high level of trouble-shooting skills required. You will need an excellent understanding of AV technologies utilised in a modern business setting and how these integrate to create solutions that improve business performance- including serial communication and Ethernet networks. Estimating, design and programming experience will all be useful. Experience of training end-users on newly installed systems, as well as writing manuals and servicing documents would be an advantage. Must be able to present a strong portfolio of relevant projects/service experience and have proven testing, commissioning and support skills. Must be based within the Sydney region (South West suburbs location) and be happy to travel as the role requires on projects around New South Wales with occasional interstate travel.
A dynamic environment with a high workload and tight deadlines, coupled with a great team who work hard to help each other and deliver for the client. The team all share a passion for technologies and getting great outcomes for clients.
• Highly respected company and brand
• Latest AV & ICT technologies
• High profile clients
• Excellent team environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Vendor training and support (including AMX & Crestron certification)
• Ongoing personal development (AV and ICT industry training and certification)
• Great rewards and benefits
Apply now by following the links below. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dave Gallagher on 1800 667 426.
Morgan Consulting is a team of experienced, specialist recruiters. We pride ourselves on providing open and honest communication, and keeping you informed throughout the recruitment process. Confidentiality is ensured with all applications.