Specialist engineering business with a focus on deploying leading technologies to deliver state of the art communications systems, including Public Address and Emergency Warning Intercom Systems. Having enjoyed continued growth the company is now strengthening the installation and project delivery team due to increased demand and new commercial projects. As such, there are excellent opportunities for career advancement and personal development.
A great opportunity to join an established name in the technology industry, with an opening for an audio installation technician who has the aptitude to progress and develop their technical skills in a varied role.
• Hands on installation of integrated systems of audio and communication technologies
• Public address and emergency warning intercom systems
• Programming of DSPs and control systems
• Work in small teams on a range of new-build and refurb sites
• Rack building
• Cable pulling & terminations
• Meticulous and tidy installation to high standards set by the team
• Be part of a dedicated and professional technical installation team
• Be flexible and help the team where needed
• Projects in Queensland, majority Brisbane
Your Skills Qualities & Experience
You will be an Audio installation technician with a track record of commercial integrated system installation; experience with public address systems and EWIS would be ideal. You will have a passion for technology and problem solving and be able to install and integrate system components from several different manufacturers, drawing upon your knowledge of the latest technologies. As well as your technical knowledge, you will utilise your communication skills to be a team player and deliver excellent customer service. An attitude that demonstrates a customer focus and pride in your work, coupled with a sense of urgency and commercial awareness is essential. Experience of permanent audio systems installation projects is essential. Training and development on DSP programming is available.
A dynamic business, there is a culture of professionalism and a passion for technology and delivering beyond client expectations. There is a real scope for personal and professional development in the role as the company continues to grow.
• Highly technical projects
• High profile clients
• Excellent team environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Latest Public Address technologies
• Training on DSP programming (Boss, QSC)
Apply now by following the links below. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dave Gallagher on 1800 667 426.
Morgan Consulting is a team of experienced, specialist recruiters. We pride ourselves on providing open and honest communication, and keeping you informed throughout the recruitment process. Confidentiality is ensured with all applications.