Audio Engineer/Client Manager
Phone: 07 3356 7979
Location: Stafford Brisbane
Audio Engineer / Client Manager –
• Event Production Industry
• Base salary range $75,000 + per annum plus super
o Dependant on experience and skills
• Full-time three (3) year term appointment
This is a rare and exciting opportunity at BCL Production Services located in the Brisbane suburb of Stafford.
BCL Production Services is an event production company with more than 20 years’ experience providing the highest level of staff, lighting, sound and visuals. We provide a service to all areas of live production including concerts, corporate events, musicals, schools, weddings, churches and festivals. Our inventory of high quality equipment ensures every production is of a very high standard.
We are currently seeking an Audio Engineer / Client Manager to join our team and be responsible for leading the company’s sound operations on a day to day basis.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with our administration team, warehouse staff and our events team, liaising with clients and maintaining exceptional customer service with all stakeholders.
1. Assist Operations manager
2. Exercise responsibility as a senior member of staff in the warehouse and at events
3. Design / operate / tech / advise for sound
4. Attend Client Meetings
5. Attend site inspections
6. Organise Client quotes and invoices
7. Production Bump in and Bump out
You are an analytical and problem-solving individual with an appetite for challenge. Thinking outside of the square will be a natural instinct for you. You enjoy event sound and the challenge of exceeding the client’s expectations. You are naturally people orientated as this role requires you to liaise with variety of different groups at varying levels.
This is a great opportunity for an individual experienced in event sound and has strong leadership skills. Apply Today!
• Current Australian open manual drivers licence
• Demonstrated technical experience with production sound
• Demonstrated experience in similar management / sales roles.
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Google Emails etc
• The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Ability to work progressively and methodically (paperwork, repairs etc)
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively within a team environment
• Ability to communication with a diverse range of people
• Ability to work within the beliefs, mission, values and policies of BCL Production Services and adhere to the provisions of the Workplace Health and Safety and other relevant Legislation as they apply.
BCL Production Services is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please submit a cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria and a current resume.
These can be emailed to email@example.com or
Posted to: Unit 4, 24 Windorah Street,
Stafford, QLD, 4053
Closing date: September 17th 2018