Title: Administration Assistant
Department: Service Department
Work Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager, Sales Hire Service
The P.A. People enjoy an enviable reputation for delivering quality Sound Reinforcement, Performance Lighting, Audio Visual Systems, Video and Communication solutions. We have been working in these industries for 40 plus years and have a strong focus on design excellence, quality workmanship and outstanding customer service.
Our first priority is to understand the needs of our customers and then tailor a solution to meet those needs. Our engineering based approach has seen the company build an extensive prestige customer base, some of which are ANZ Stadium, NSW Parliament, The Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust, Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic and Athletic Centres, Taronga Zoo and the Domestic and International Terminals at Mascot.
The Service Administration Assistant will work closely with our Service Coordinator to ensure our customers receive excellent support. This will include communicating in person, over the phone and via email with our valued customers, working with our CRM database to accurately manage jobs, liaising with our suppliers and assisting with various other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Tasks and Operations:
• Bookings: Liaise with customers and log jobs into the CRM database
• Assets: log our customers products into the CRM database for repair
• Scheduling: Assist with scheduling the on-road techs within the CRM database and Outlook Calendars
• Product Repairs: work with our bench techs and with our suppliers, freight assets as required
• Purchase Orders: work with our suppliers to create and follow up stock to meet customers’ deadlines
• Invoicing and Reporting: Assist with ensuring customers receive all relevant paperwork as soon as works are completed
• Liaising with our on-road and bench technicians ensuring they have what they need to complete their jobs quickly and efficiently (schematics, block diagrams, parts, products etc)
• Assist with marketing and other growth activities to increase workflow and productivity
• Preparing products, parts and paperwork for mini-installations
• Report any unsafe work conditions that may occur
• Other duties as required
Skills and Training:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Touch Typing, minimum 60wpm with 95% accuracy
• Ability to multi task and prioritise daily work schedule
• Work unsupervised to meet deadlines while working well under pressure
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Past experience with data bases and data entry
• A current and valid driver’s license
Day to Day Relationships
• Service team members (on-road, bench and administrators)
• Sales and hire team members
• Project managers
• Purchasing officer
• Warehouse co-ordinator
• Finance/Admin team members
Reports to the Sales Hire Service Manager through to the Managing Director
Policies and Procedures
• Adhere to and support all company Policies and Procedures including the areas of Security, Harassment and Discrimination, Privacy and Work Health and Safety.
• Maintain good internal relationships with team members from this department as well as the Installed Systems, Event Communications and Administration departments to ensure a free flow of information and collaboration.
• Contribute positively to team productivity and satisfaction
• Work constructively with other functional areas and help promote a culture of teamwork, healthy but not acrimonious debate, collective problem-solving and entrepreneurism.
Demonstrate a work ethic, attitudes and values compatible with The P.A People Pty Ltd.’s culture and values, specifically: –
• Enthusiasm, Professionalism, Service and team orientated
• A commitment to Quality
• An understanding of and commitment to Customer First philosophy, values and practices
• A high level of communication skills characterised by patience, clarity and empathy at a personal, written and verbal level
• Flexibility and adaptability to handle changing work environments and the ability to support others in an environment of change
All resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org