Account /Project Manager, Norwest Productions Melbourne
Name: Graeme Whitehouse
Norwest Productions is the premium audio brand of NW Group, one of Australasia’s largest suppliers of full-service live production. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, as well as Auckland and Wellington in New Zealand, our business continues to grow and expand regionally. We’re looking for some great people to join our team; people with passion for event production services to form relationships with our existing clients, to enthusiastically engage new clients, and to help us deliver exceptional production results. Our business continues to grow and change weekly, and we need great people to come along with us on that journey.
The right people for this role –
- Are passionate, vibrant, and hard working; not scared of long hours
- Are technically great across a range of disciplines; but specifically high-end audio production.
- Should be flexible enough they can be in the office drawing plans one day, and then out on site providing leadership and technical assistance the next.
- Experience with Concert Touring, Festival Production, Theatre Sound or other high-level audio production would be looked upon favourably.
- Will be modern-thinking and progressive; our clients are loyal, technically savvy, connected, and demanding of high standards. They’re “results driven” people, and we want to be able to help them achieve those great results.
- Must have experience in delivering customer-focussed outcomes. This is not an entry-level position.
- Should be able to work with, and also inspire, teams of co-workers. We look for leadership qualities.
- Must be legally able to live and work in Australia at the time of application.
If this or any of the other roles we have advertised sound appealing, please send a brief CV and cover note to Graeme Whitehouse, General Manager, NW Group Australasia – email@example.com
Confidentiality of your application is of course guaranteed. Remuneration will be attractive and scaled to experience and performance expectations.