Account Manager – Amber Technology Limited
Name: Amber Technology
An exciting new sales role with an ASX listed distributor of premium professional music based products.
• Dynamic, progressive organisation
• Reputable and established business with a 30 year history
• Work as part of an Account Management team with autonomy and flexibility
• Attractive salary package and benefits
Your role as Account Manager, Professional MI Products will operate as a member of the Professional Products Sales team, reporting to the National Sales Manager. Ideally the candidate will be based in Melbourne to cover the VIC, SA and WA markets. Your position will encompass our professional music product requirements, to enhance our sales and brand offerings to the Australian marketplace. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Account manage the sales of Professional MI and Staging products in specified markets
• Develop business opportunities for products within your allocated customer group, which will involve tailoring and negotiating deals to suit all parties
• Effectively manage a customer base and monitor the call cycle and reporting requirements
• Meet and exceed projected Sales and GP targets for your allocated accounts
• Assess and explore new market opportunities appropriate to the Professional MI Product Group
• Attend regular progress meetings with the National Sales Manager and Brand Management team to ensure workflow transparency
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Have worked in a distribution company (or similar) previously
• Technical knowledge and understanding of the products – the ability to demonstrate and operate equipment with the brands is an advantage.
• Minimum 5 years experience at Account Management level
• Intermediate Computer Skills – Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
• Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve and multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills, ability to present to both small and large groups of customers
In order to be considered you need to be a dynamic, capable and confident individual with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive salary package including and a clearly defined commission scheme. The company has a stable, friendly and dedicated workforce and a management team that will assist your success in this role. To apply for this role, submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org