Account Manager Pro Audio Products QLD-NT
Account Manager Pro Audio Products QLD-NT
CMI Music & Audio is a market leader in the Sales and Distribution of Professional Audio gear and technology. Our portfolio represents the most highly lauded global music gear brands available today and include: JBL, Adamson, AKG, Soundcraft, Crown Amps, DBX, Fohhn, XTA, MC2, TASCAM and Harman Tunnel solutions.
We service a broad range of customers and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both our businesses partners and our international suppliers.
Overview of position
We are looking for a passionate and experienced industry professional who will be directly responsible for managing our Pro Audio business interests in the QLD & NT market. You will be charged with client business development and will partner directly with customers to ensure their long term success.
The successful applicant will have experience working with key principles in vertical markets including but not limited to Touring & Production; Music Venues and Theaters, School Auditoriums and places of Worship. You will work closely with System Technicians, Sound Engineers, AV Consultants and Integrators in the AV rental and install markets in QLD & NT
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Negotiate agreements to maximise revenue and meet and exceed all KPI’s and Sales Targets.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with principles and executive stakeholders.
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of our sales and marketing solutions according to the customer needs and the company’s objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the internal stakeholders.
- Develop new business with new and existing clients. Identify improvements and consult on strategies to ensure sales quotas and KPI’s are exceeded.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the territory and collaborate with management and sales support to ensure growth attainment.
- Manage and facilitate various sales support activities (i.e. product specialists, product launches etc) within the territory.
- Assist with urgent and high severity requests and resolve issue escalations in a timely fashion inc equipment operation issues.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and prepare monthly and quarterly reports on account status. Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotations when required.
- Regular communication with executive management with an overview to progress and workshop strategies to achieve targets and goals.
- Contribute to marketing and news stories for customers and product development.
- Assist with product training in our reseller/retail channel
- Attend Sales Meetings, trade shows, travel interstate regularly and overseas when required.
- Learn and understand EASE, SMAART and any other relevant audio control/prediction software.
- 5(+) years proven work experience in a technology based Sales and Business Development Management role preferably in Touring and or Theatre markets or any other relevant experience.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence effectively and credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive management level.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at any time with strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work autonomously, collaboratively and in consultation.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows and sales/product training when required.
- Travel interstate monthly and occasionally internationally (passport required)
- Experience with CRM software, MS office and MS Excel.
- Work 40 hours (x) 5 days per weeks or as required.
- Be conversant in and understand Audio technology in touring/staging.
- The successful applicant will be remunerated with a generous package that’s above the industry standard and will be tailored to reflect his/her level of experience.
- Suitable applicants please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please note: Only vetted candidates will receive further correspondence.