Avolites introduces on-line training sessions for the users of their lighting consoles and media control products. The Avolites Go-To-Meeting provides you with a tool to view Avolites Titan Simulator. You will be able to view the latest features demonstrated by the Avolites trainer and have the ability to ask questions. The webinars will be hosted via Go-to-Meeting every Thursday. There will be two sessions a day, first commencing at 7pm EST (10am BST), second session starting at 12am EST (3pm BST).
- April 17th Titan Version 7: Set list, Show Import, Reports and the @ Key Functions
- April 24th Artnet: Using an Artnet to DMX box to expand your universes. Using a Titan Net processor: Connection and assigning lines
- May 8th Introduction to Titan: basic overview of programming and operating Titan
- May 15th Patching: Patching dimmers and fixtures including multiply dimmers on the same handle and pending dimmers, readdressing, exchanging and parking fixtures as well as an overview of the Patch View window
- May 29th Titan Version 7: Import Shows, Find Fixture, @ Key Menus, Set List and Times in Programmer
- June 5th Pixel Mapper: Creating and editing pixel mapper effects. Editing group layouts and creating pixel mapper layer masters
- June 19th Cue Listing: Creating and editing cue lists. Creating quick build cue lists
- July 3rd Creating Pallets: Using the quick palette windows to record shared and normal palettes. Making custom palettes and using the Record Palette menu. Updating and editing palettes
- July 10th Customising your console: Hints and tricks to changing the default settings of your console. Including changing Locate and Highlight values and using Key profiles, Macros and Workspaces
- July 17th Memories: Recording, including and editing memories. Choosing the right Record Mode Channel, Fixture or Stage. Editing the times and Playback Options of your Playback Faders
- July 24th Introduction to Titan: basic overview of programming and operating Titan
- July 31st Pixel Mapper: Creating and editing pixel mapper effects. Editing group layouts and creating pixel mapper layer masters
Don’t worry if you missed any as you can view previous sessions from the link below http://www.avolites.com/news/details/articleid/471/webinars-uk-masterclasses
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.