Winning New Audiences with Live Streaming Video
You can now leverage live video streaming to realise significant new opportunities across broadcast, media, publishing, sports, education, events, marketing and more. The broadcast landscape is changing and combining live streaming with social media is providing new models for video distribution, monetisation and engagement.
This event, featuring presentations and live demonstrations, will give you a unique opportunity to
- learn from our guest industry specialist, Tom Prehn, visiting Australia specifically for this event
- learn the business, technical challenges and advantages of live streaming
- see the latest tools and technology in action from setup to production to live streaming to the cloud to reaching as many audience members in as many destinations as required
- understand the streaming workflow from acquisition, mixing and switching, graphics and presentation, live captioning, media management, social media integration, distribution. audience engagement, and archive for on-demand
- get a sneak-peak of exciting new features launching at NAB in April
- interact with experts and peers
Attend this event to gain insights into implementing an effective live streaming strategy for applications including
- sports broadcasting from match action to “behind the scenes” material
- university lectures
- CEO, AGMs and corporate communications
- political and community communications
- live entertainment events and concerts
- broadcaster “breaking news”
- church services
Consumers are increasingly looking to social platforms, video sharing websites and OTT platforms as the place to consume much of what was traditional broadcast-type content. Content providers need to find new ways to cost-effectively produce quality content and reach their audience.
Come along to hear actual case studies and real-world tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the latest streaming developments. Learn where the business, content and technology of streaming media is headed.
When & Where
Tue 20 March 2018
Rydges North Sydney
54 McLaren Street
Nth Sydney NSW 2060
Directions & Map
Choose from the morning (9am to 11am) or afternoon (2pm to 4pm) session. Check-in commences 30 mins prior to session start.
There is no charge, but places are limited so registration is essential.
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.