Big Audio Demo at ENTECH in February
At 2pm daily, ENTECH hosts the BIG AUDIO DEMO in five cities across Australia this February. It is one of many attractions for ENTECH which rolled out as a national roadshow last year, replacing CX Summer Roadshow. It shows for one day only, from 11am in each city.
In no specific order, you’ll hear:
- Adamson S10 system. This will comprise of 2 S119 subs and 4 top S10 top boxes powered by an ERack
- Worx Audio – X2 & TL118SS
- JBL CSX F35 Dual 15″ 3 Way Loudspeaker & JBL VTX G28 Dual 18″ Subwoofer
- EAW Redline system
- 2x BOSE ShowMatch SMS118 Subwoofers, 3x ShowMatch DeltaQ Array Modules, 1x SM10, 2x SM5
- d&b audiotechnik (install series) – 2 x 21S-SUB & 1 x 24S Top
Also on demo are some Meyer wedges, just for something a little different!
The audio demo is hosted by Jason Allen, and runs for around an hour. It includes a variety of program, with each system gain matched for equal SPL. Critical listening will be followed by loud listening (subject to venue limitations!)
On the show floor you’ll find most major distributors of lighting, audio and staging, showing all the latest technology – along with more than 80 local and international product experts. The trade show opens at 11am, and concludes at 6pm.
Register free to attend and go in to the draw for give-aways from a total prize pool worth $55,000.
- Sydney Tuesday 7 Feb, at Randwick Racecourse Grandstand. Free parking for any size vehicle
- Brisbane Thursday 9 Feb, at RICC (RNA) Showground Bris. Free parking for any size vehicle on the main arena.
- Melbourne Tuesday 14 Feb, at Melbourne Park Function Centre. Park any size vehicle in Northern Car Park, and we will repay you.
- Adelaide Tuesday 16 Feb, at Adelaide Convention Centre. Park anywhere, and we will repay you.
- Perth Crown Burswood, Tuesday 21 Feb, Park any size vehicle in any of the free parking places.