Vision Technicians – Casual Work
Work with an award-winning technology team
$27.92 per hour plus penalties, Flexible working hours, casual work, located at South Wharf
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) hosts more than 1000 events each year and is internationally renowned for its award-winning food and beverage, technology and event spaces. Due to continuous growth, we are seeking committed and experienced Vision technicians to join our Technical Services team on a casual basis.
You will be responsible for:
* The delivery of visual services for all events across the Convention and Exhibition Centres
* Ensuring the expectations of the clients are exceeded
* The setup, operation and pack down of technical equipment for a variety of events will be required
* Identifying and rectifying find system errors
To be considered for this work, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
* Your proven experience in the equipment and systems for visual
* Be professionally presented and groomed for a corporate environment
* Have a strong customer service focus, excellent team skills, the ability to communicate clearly
* A willingness to expand your knowledge across all disciplines in the area
* Have availability to work overnight and weekend shifts for events that require it
* Tertiary qualifications in this field would be an advantage.
Shifts are allocated across a 7 day week, and are event dependent.
Working at MCEC, each day brings something different. Throughout your journey with us we’ll provide you with professional development opportunities and a range of benefits including discounted meals and parking. We’re proud that our employees believe the most special part of the MCEC workplace is our inclusive culture, where every opinion is valued.
Join us to challenge your thoughts, embrace the opportunity to drive your career and to be part of something extraordinary.