Locations: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for a wide range of deliverables including corporate functions, awards nights, concerts and gala dinners. You will need to be creative and resourceful to be successful within this role.
Looking after clients from both the local and global market along with agencies and venues, the Project Manager is accountable for full technical production of their events.
The role is challenging and the successful candidate must have a good understanding of both AV service delivery, margin performance and a sound technical knowledge.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Field enquiries and ensure an accurate brief is obtained to develop an understanding of the client’s project requirements
• Provide clients with all areas of project management and advice, to include technical and equipment specifications, identifying any exceptional requirements, crew schedules, transport requirements, etc
• Production, co-ordination and design for a range of products. This will include:
o Preparing electrical calculations and configurations.
o Preparing equipment specifications from drawings or briefs.
o Calculating cable specifications, allocating spares, and specifying sales items for the project.
o Working out weight loadings, system schematics and working with the Graphics Department to create the relevant drawings.
o Obtaining quotations and raising LPO’s for sub hires of any job related equipment.
• Technical management of all elements of projects undertaken including lighting, rigging, video, audio and scenic elements
• Be the point of contact for show specific support, ensuring customer requirements whilst onsite are fulfilled.
Qualities and Attributes required:
• Proven track record within the live events industry, specifically in lighting, video, rigging and audio areas. (min 3+ yrs as Project Manager)
• Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications with experience creating drawings using CAD / Vectorworks programs.
• A current health and safety qualification IOSH or equivalent is desirable
• Experience using equipment rental software is desirable.
• Comprehensive understanding of the Company’s product range and procedures.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to deliver multiple projects on time and on budget.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English and possess a full, clean driving license.
• An effective communicator at all levels, with confidence in leading a team to achieve high standards.
• Working knowledge of power distribution and calculations.
• Excellent customer service skills and a high standard of personal grooming and presentation.
With year round sunshine and an attractive expat lifestyle, a position with PRG Gearhouse will challenge and develop your skillset. All positions benefit from an attractive tax-free salary package, medical cover & expat residency status.
If you feel you could enjoy an opportunity that offers guaranteed career development whilst contributing to the team and the company please send us a covering letter and up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted via phone for an interview.