About the Company
Novatech Creative Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading providers of entertainment and event technologies. They are located 15-minutes from the Adelaide CBD and are home to some of the most current, trending and leading-edge event equipment in the world.
About the Role
Join the expert team of Video Technicians at Novatech in the position of Senior Video Technician. This integral role is responsible for the installation, operation, maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of digital video and projection equipment at large scale live events.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Significant exposure to large scale live events across concert and touring, corporate, sporting and special events
• Extensive experience prepping and operating digital video and projection equipment
• Knowledge of LED/Video panels and processes
• Broad knowledge of various video control systems such as Barco E2, Barco Encore, Christie Spyder and D3
• Understanding of broadcast mixers, switches and systems
• Professional ability to liaise with clients and customers
• Demonstrated passion for the industry and ability to place pride in the quality of work you deliver
• Relevant industry qualifications are desirable
• White card essential – willingness to obtain a White Card if you are not currently in possession of one
• Forklift license and manual HR Truck license highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Video Technician to join a progressive company and work with world-class technology. Build your success through your contribution to the delivery of impressive events and be rewarded by a company who recognise and value its staff.
For more information, please contact Lauren Marshall on 8352 0300 or email@example.com