Senior Project Coordinator – Staging, Drapes & Event Construction
Do you have a strong desire to excel and like the idea of seeing a job from start to finish? If you like meeting people, building relationships and have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and like to dot the i’s and cross the t’s, send us your application now.
Since 1990, Staging Rentals & Construction has provided specialist stage, draping and event construction services to our customers across numerous industries and has operations in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane markets.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to join the Sales Team in our head office based in Alexandria. After full training on our products and services this role will see you learning and performing a varied range of duties including:
• Handling incoming new client enquiries, providing advice in regards to dimensions of products and their availability
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and internal operations teams
• Developing, preparing and providing quotes
• Following up, seeking and gaining client approval on jobs
• Working to budgets and deadlines that can sometimes prove challenging
• Supervising on-site installations
• Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely manner
• Completing all necessary paperwork accurately and efficiently
• Debriefing with internal and external clients on completion of jobs
Key skills include:
• Solid product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels.
• Good understanding of exhibition stand builds.
• Good internal/external communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility in response to work situations – problem solving ability.
• Outstanding customer service skills and commitment to excellent customer service standards within team.
• The ability to meet deadlines.
• Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Rental Point/Inventory Management; Microsoft Office Applications; CAD Drawing, Vectorworks, Sketch Up etc. and email
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic team player who has an interest in the technical production of events and understands the importance of time management.
Please forward your application (covering letter and resume) to email@example.com or via the link.
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted so please accept our thanks in advance for your interest.