Reporting to: Director of Sales
Responsible for: Sales and Marketing activity.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Production Resource Group (PRG) is the world’s leading provider of entertainment and event technology and production services. We employ more than 3,000 skilled event professionals worldwide and our Dubai base is one of more than 50 International branches.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining existing and new business and will be the primary sales contact for local destination management companies, event agencies and end clients.
The ideal candidate would have an exceptional track record in sales and will use a proactive, international and multi-brand sales approach to increase the overall sales productivity and will be measured based on revenues delivered to the business
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
Excellent communication skills and a high level of customer service are imperative for this role, along with competent project management skills, including budget management.
Key Job Responsibilities
Prospecting and qualifying sales leads
Information Management, Quoting, Reporting and Company Support
• Identify potential projects and sales opportunities.
• Develop relationships with new clients, from own initiative and in participation with colleagues.
• Maintain and continue to develop a database of contacts for repeat and future business.
• Growing sales within variours market sectors.
• Generating new business leads through telesales, networking and face to face meetings.
• Monitoring sales activity and providing monthly reports to senior management team.
• Account management of existing clients..
• Central point of contact for the client.
• Coordinate and negotiate pricing and specifications for a range of projects.
The ideal candidate will display passion for the events industry and have 3+ years relevant events experience, i.e. in a similar environment or agency. Ideally they will be educated to degree level and able to demonstrate suitable transferable skills from previous employment roles.
With year round sunshine and an attractive expat lifestyle, a position with Gearhouse will challenge and develop your skillset. All positions benefit from an attractive tax-free salary package, medical cover & expat residency status.
If you feel you could enjoy an opportunity that offers guaranteed career development whilst contributing to the team and the company please send us a covering letter and up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted via phone for an interview.