The P.A. People enjoy an enviable reputation for delivering quality Sound Reinforcement, Performance Lighting, Audio Visual Systems, Video and Communication solutions. We have been working in these industries for 40 plus years and have a strong focus on design excellence, quality workmanship and outstanding customer service.
Our first priority is to understand the needs of our customers and then tailor a solution to meet those needs. Our engineering based approach has seen the company build an extensive prestige customer base, some of which are ANZ Stadium, NSW Parliament, The Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust, Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic and Athletic Centres, Taronga Zoo and the Domestic and International Terminals at Mascot.
We require the services of an experienced Sales Consultant to join our existing team of self-motivated staff who form our Sales Hire Service division. The products you will be responsible for selling are sourced from major Australian Distributors and directly from niche manufacturers worldwide. Sales activities are conducted through the Showroom facilities located in Rhodes, via our online store and onsite with our diverse customer base.
Your skills will include:-
- experience in sales and customer service
- an understanding of audio systems including 100V line and low impedance systems
- knowledge of theatrical or performance lighting
- an understanding of AV systems including IPTV systems
Your role will include:-
- working daily with our Dry-Hire coordinator and showroom casual staff
- communicating with customers, suppliers and other staff members
- promotion and sale of products to trade customers, schools, churches, sporting venues, clubs and independent users
- creating new business opportunities
- executing an annual sales plan including monthly sales targets, telephone canvassing, direct mail, email and networking activities
- maintaining the showroom space including cash and stock controls
- maintaining and expanding your own product knowledge
You will be responsible to:-
Sales, Hire & Service Manager
Conditions: Remuneration package negotiable commensurate with qualifications, experience and track record. 4 weeks annual leave, 2 weeks personal carers leave.