ASV Audio Visual is one of Queensland’s leading sound, audio visual and lighting specialists. Our difference is we add the human dimension to our state-of-the-art equipment and service. We pride ourselves in having lifelong relationships with our clients. We specialise in the corporate, educational, health care and major sporting event market.
Due to our companies continual growth, we are currently seeking a new team member to fill the role of Production Manager / Technical Director.
About the role:
Our Production Manager / Technical Director is responsible for ensuring our clients events exceed all expectations, from initial planning through until completion. This is a very “hands-on” roll, where no two events are the same & no task is too small. You will need to be creative and resourceful to be successful within this role. Looking after clients from both the local and global market along with agencies and venues, the Production Manager / Technical Director is accountable for full technical production of their events.
Working with us, you will work at some of the Sunshine Coast’s leading venues, using your knowledge and experience in all aspects of event technical services, including audio, lighting and vision.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Visual Technician with a minimum of 5 years industry experience to join our team. Suitable candidates should have a high level of technical aptitude, a solid work ethic, be enthusiastic about our industry and be a team player. You should have strong interpersonal skills, be customer focussed and have the ability to successfully lead our small but dedicated team on events, both large & small.
What we are looking for:
· Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment.
· The ability to deliver work in a fast-paced environment to short lead times when necessary.
· Be able to achieve results, accomplish goals and accept responsibility.
· Flexibility to work after hours and on weekends where required.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Sound knowledge of MS Office Software, Cloud Computing & Event Hire Software.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· OH&S experience in implementation of workplace safety initiatives.
· Maintain confidentiality at all times.
· Advantageous Qualifications: White Card, Blue Card, EWP Ticket, MR or HR License, Fork Lift or Tele-Handler License, Riggers Ticket/s.
· Drivers license & own transport.
If you have these skills and are interested in being part of a friendly team in a growing business, then please send a brief (no more than a page) covering letter indicating why you believe you would be suitable for this position. Also, include a current CV including industry qualifications and employment history that aligns with this role. Please be prepared to provide referee details if asked.
All applications should be addressed to:
ASV Audio Visual