Direct Imports is a leading supplier of musical instruments, pro-audio equipment and consumer electronics to the New Zealand market. Our product range includes guitars, amplifiers, line array systems, lighting and recording equipment from some of the world’s most renowned brands such as Fender, Adamson, RCF dB Technologies, PreSonus, Samson, SGM, Cameo, Tascam, DPA Microphones and much more.
Our head office is based in Hawke’s Bay and we have an exciting vacancy in our Auckland office for a Sales Executive specialising within our Pro Audio Division. Working in a close knit team, you will report to the National Sales Manager. The core focus of this role is the effective sales of our pro audio products to our existing and prospective customers throughout New Zealand.
A proven track record in sales and relationship building is essential, along with a high level of tenacity, motivation and a real passion for what we do. A genuine interest, knowledge and, even better, an enthusiasm for pro audio & lighting equipment would be a real advantage. Fortnightly travel is also an essential part of this role.
Success in this role requires you to have:
• Energy to optimise sales growth and build strong relationships with new and existing clients- to follow up on leads and to generate sales
• Autonomy to work independently and yet adapt to fit within a team environment
• Outstanding personal presentation both in work and appearance
• Diligent communication with customers to keep them informed about supply and price trends
• Tenacity to focus on KPIs and achieve sales targets
• Accurate reporting ability and articulate communication back to our National Sales Manager
• Ability to identify and proactively communicate innovations regarding the company’s product/service range
• Diligence to monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management
• Experience in computerised systems along with a full knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications.
A company vehicle is provided as part of the overall package. We are offering a full-time position and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please forward your CV with a handwritten covering letter and references by the 21st July 2017 to:
PRO AUDIO SALES EXECUTIVE
Direct Imports (NZ) Ltd
P O Box 72
Or email email@example.com