NW Group is one of Australasia’s largest suppliers of full-service live production. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, as well as Auckland and Wellington in New Zealand, our business continues to grow and expand regionally. We’re looking for some great people to join our team; people with passion for event production services to form relationships with our existing clients, to enthusiastically engage new clients, and to help us deliver exceptional production results. Our business continues to grow and change weekly, and we need great people to come along with us on that journey.
We currently have some fantastic opportunities in Sydney for:
Experienced Project Managers
• Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proven history of customer service and problem-solving abilities
• 3+ years working experience in AV/broadcast equipment rental and/or event execution capacity
• Strong technical knowledge of AV equipment to include Video, LED, Projection, Audio, Lighting and general signal flow.
• Highly detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
• Work as part of the operations team booking crew and logistics
Senior Vision technicians
• We are looking for capable vision crew at all levels from trainee to Level A.
• E2, Spyder, LED and projection skills desirable
Stage & Drape technicians
• Prep, maintenance, set and strike of drapes & stage
Department managers (Lighting, Vision and Stage/Drape & Rigging)
• These department manager roles would suit a senior technician that wants to come off the road and be more shop based. They would oversee each department and be responsible for quality control, supervising prep & de-prep, mentoring junior staff.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy providing exceptional service to our clients and want to be part of a full service technical production company that delivers work for Festivals & Touring, Live event production companies, corporate AV and large public events.
Industry leading packages available for the right candidates.
Do any of these roles sound like you? Ready to make a change? Please submit a covering letter & cv (in pdf format) today.
NW Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to view our Privacy Statement please refer to our website www.haycom.com, www.norwestproductions.com