Corporate Technology Services (CTS) is a key provider of audio visual facilities management services to prominent corporate clients. With over 25 full-time staff, our services consist of onsite Audio Visual support, integration, maintenance, event support, equipment hire and broadcast video support. Initially established in Sydney, CTS have been expanding our services to Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated individual to join the CTS On-Site team in the Sydney CBD.
In the capacity as IT (AV) Help Desk Technical Support Officer, you will provide technical advice and assistance predominantly in the following areas:
– Provide on-site first level support to meetings held on the meeting room floor in nominated offices;
– Organise and assist all internal and external clients with their Audio Visual (AV) requirements through co-ordination and set-up of equipment in client meeting rooms, as well as greeting the client to ensure the smooth AV running during the meeting;
– Provide high quality technical support on customer audio visual and video conference systems;
– Log and follow up client help desk calls;
– Manage existing client database and ensure accurate fault reporting;
– Ensure in-house equipment is maintained, serviced and operational;
– Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
– Experience in Help Desk support- preferably in a corporate environment or alternatively event space paired with competent IT and AV skills.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills indicating a customer-centric approach;
– Experience with automation systems such as Crestron or AMX and Videoconferencing experience with either Polycom or Cisco;
– Strong time management skills with the demonstrable ability to be proactive and manage conflicting priorities;
– Accountable with proven experience as a self-driven individual who can work productively in a team environment
What do you get in return?
– The security and stability of an industry leader that enjoys giving back to the community. We support charities such as Dress for Success and ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation.
– Structured Training and Development Program and internal career opportunities = increased marketability
– The opportunity to work with a group of extremely talented and dedicated professionals
– A collaborative and friendly corporate culture with a management team with vision and passion for growth
“CTS is more like a family to me.”
“I actually enjoy coming in every day to work.”
“Even junior staff feel included in the bigger picture.”
“Great people, clients and opportunities.”
These are examples of fantastic feedback from our staff in our recent HR Survey!
We had a total satisfaction rating of 86%, with highlights being “competency of teammates” (4.83 out of 5), “positive work environment” (4.65), and “relationship with and competency of reporting manager” (4.56).
We love our people and it’s great to see them think so highly of us!
Don’t just take our word for it, see more of what our staff have to say (Careers tab) and have a look at some of the big events you could lead at our website (www.corptechservices.com.au). Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
All candidates must be eligible for full-time work in Australia (hold a valid visa).
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.