Founded in 1910, Rosco is a leader in products for the architecture, entertainment, film & television, and photography industries. Rosco is seeking a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in growing our customer base and help achieve our revenue growth objectives in the Film and Television Production industry, as well as the Architectural Lighting Design market.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners as well as Rosco’s End-Users by generating interest in our products, qualifying prospects, presenting on-line product demonstrations and closing sales.
Willingness to grow within an exciting global company and embrace opportunities for growth and additional responsibility is essential.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, focused prospecting, outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements (product training as well as occasional field sales-call training will be provided )
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Close sales and achieve monthly sales-related goals
• Present effective online demos to prospects
• Periodically make in-person visits to potential customers
• Attend Rosco Australia trade shows or off-site product presentation events when required.
• Support Customer Service with incoming phone inquiries and create product quotations when required
• Inside sales experience a plus
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools (Skype, GoTo Meeting, Social Media ect.ect.)
• Experience working with Salesforce.com
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong prospecting skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit; balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness
• Experience in any aspect of the Film and Television and industry a plus
• Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; follows instructions, responds to management direction.
• Innovation – thinks creatively and critically; meets challenges with resourcefulness
• Motivation – sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; takes calculated risk to accomplish goals; detail oriented and deadline driven.
• Technical background a plus
• Driver license and car a plus
• Passport a plus
Basic Salary and Commissions pursuant on qualifications and experience
For more information about us, please visit www.rosco.com
Please call Tom Swartz on 02 9906-6262 to apply or get further information about the role.