The Mount Isa Entertainment and Tourism Venues play a key role in delivering modern venues and award winning experiences across a range of tours, natural attractions, entertainment, history, scenic drives and more. Further company information can be viewed at: https://www.mietv.com.au
Location: Mount Isa
The Head of Technical & Production is responsible for delivering superior technical and IT operational support to Mount Isa Entertainment & Tourism Venues. Reporting to the Business Manager, the Head of Technical & Production will have experience in live theatre, venues, productions, events and performing/visual arts.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Designing and operating technical systems to meet user expectations and requirements
• Working cohesively within a team to ensure production and event needs are met
• Efficient set-up, maintenance and operation of modern lighting, sound, stagecraft, rigging and other technical equipment
• Delivering technical support in a fast paced and challenging environment
• On the job training, mentoring and supervision of support personnel
A record of success in delivering efficient audio and lighting is a prime requirement. A keen interest in customer service and a commitment to meeting organisation needs is essential. A Certificate IV in Line Production, Theatre and Events (Technical Operations) and experience applying work, health and safety practices in a professional environment are required. Exceptional interpersonal communication skills to interact effectively and collaboratively both with internal and external stakeholders is also critical to success.
Persons interested are invited to apply by forwarding details of experience and qualifications to Dr Nerida Hillberg, BBehSc(Hons), MAPS, MAHRI, Director – Psychology, via: email@example.com
FERRIS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD
Level 6, 12 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Telephone 07 3236 4544 Facsimile 07 3221 7122