Crestron engineers, manufactures and delivers the world’s most advanced control and automation technology. Our solutions set the standard for performance and reliability for Fortune 500® companies, government organizations, leading hospitals and universities, and prestigious homes across the globe.
Crestron’s leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion and innovation is what our dealers refer to as “The Crestron Experience.”
Dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic, organised with a passion for customer service ……. Does that sound like you?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for two individuals to join our fast-paced organisation as Customer Service Specialists.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Handling inbound calls, emails and assisting customers as required
• Order processing
• Tier 1 support
• Provide support to the sales team as required
• Work with the Customer Support Manager to ensure customer satisfaction
• Any other duties and tasks as required on a daily basis
• Excellent time management skills
• A can-do attitude
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills; both verbally and written
• Outstanding telephone manner
• Ability to problem solve
• A passion for customer service
• An interest in Technology and A/V would be helpful but not essential for the role
What’s in it for you?
Based in our State of the Art head office in Chatswood, we can offer you an exciting working environment within a dynamic team of individuals.
You will be provided ongoing training and the chance to work for a progressive, industry leading company.