The Mount Isa Entertainment and Tourism Venues play a key role in delivering modern venues and award winning experiences across a range of tours, natural attractions, entertainment, history, scenic drives and more. Further company information can be viewed at: https://www.mietv.com.au
Location: Mount Isa
The Business Manager is responsible for effectively managing the Mount Isa Entertainment and Tourism Venues (MIETV) and ensuring a return in operational profit. Reporting to the MIETV Board, the Business Manager is accountable for improving the level and quality of entertainment and tourism services in the City of Mount Isa.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Growing the business through effective financial and strategy planning
• Leading a team of staff across all areas of the MIETV to ensure performance and compliance
• Management of MIETV across finance, sales, marketing, catering and facilities management
• Working in a fast paced environment to ensure operational needs are met
• Delivering exceptional customer service standards and developing methods to improve the customer service experience
A record of leading teams across tourism and entertainment venues is a prime requirement. A keen interest in customer service and a commitment to developing an organisation is essential. Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, Tourism, Event Management or similar as well as advanced IT skills are required. The successful applicant will be achievement-focused, solution-orientated, and have the tendency to think outside the square and challenge the status quo.
Persons interested are invited to apply by forwarding details of experience and qualifications to Dr Nerida Hillberg, BBehSc(Hons), MAPS, MAHRI, Director – Psychology, via: firstname.lastname@example.org
FERRIS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD
Level 6, 12 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Telephone 07 3236 4544 Facsimile 07 3221 7122