The Electric Canvas is an award winning Australian company recognised internationally as a leader in projection mapping for the Event Industry and we are looking for an AV/Maintenance Technician to join our team.
If you have a can do positive attitude, strong work ethic and a commitment to quality, this will be an ideal chance to work with a great team creating amazing large-scale projections on high profile events.
The role will be two fold: you will work as part of the team delivering our projection installations on site, as well as helping to maintain and service our fleet of digital projectors. Ideally we are looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Passion for technology and open to learning new skills
- Proven track record in a similar technical role
- Experience with Christie projectors (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of servers and media control systems
- Knowledge of mechanical repairs and engineering
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Understanding of warehouse systems
- Meticulous record keeping and data entry
- Highly developed customer service skills
- A high level of organisation and ability to work under pressure
- A team orientated approach to work
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel interstate or overseas
- Current drivers’ license, passport.
Competitive salary and conditions will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications. For further information about The Electric Canvas please visit our web site www.theelectriccanvas.com.au
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org