Full-Time Position: Commence Late Jan/Early Feb
Established in 2001, DJ Warehouse Hire is Australia’s premier retail audio hire business supplying Sound, Lighting and DJ Equipment for private and public events. We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of customer service, quality equipment and unforgettable experiences.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an AV Equipment Maintenance Person to join our dynamic team based in Leichhardt, Sydney.
This role is suited to a person who can and would take satisfaction from:
– Maintaining the condition of over 1000 pieces of equipment
– Maintaining a neat and tidy warehouse at all times
– Commissioning and cleaning equipment on a regular basis
– Basic repair of electronic equipment
– Keeping accurate records of maintenance and inventory
– Picking and Preparing equipment for jobs/events
– Having equipment ready to go when required
The successful applicant will possess:
– A friendly attitude
– Attention to detail
– Ability to follow strict procedures
– Exceptional organisational ability
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This role requires some basic electronic technical repairing experience, and experience within the Audio Visual industry is highly desirable, however workplace training can be provided for the right candidate.
This is a Full-Time role with a Tuesday-Saturday, 38 hour working week, based in George St Leichhardt, a 5 minute walk from train, bus and lightrail stops.
Weekday start and finish times are partially flexible to assist with out of work commitments, Saturday shifts are fixed 9am-5pm.
The successful applicant would report directly to the General Manager in a relaxed, friendly management environment.
Remuneration is Award Wage, negotiable based on experience. As per Award, the successful applicant will be entitled to 4 weeks of Annual Leave per year (as a seasonal business, Annual Leave cannot be taken between September and December).
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Employment”, and should include a resume no greater than 2-pages complimented by a 1-page cover letter.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Applications will be accepted with interviews commencing immediately until the position is filled. The earliest commencement date for this role is 22nd January.