AV 24/7 is a boutique audio visual company with over 12 years’ experience in providing customised audio visual concepts using state-of-the-art technology. We deliver the highest quality audio, visual and lighting design and production for events.
A full time opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Manager to manage our new warehouse located in Taren Point. Ideally we’re looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager with working knowledge of vision, sound and lighting.
The position requires a “hands-on” approach to leading a team in the co-ordination of all receiving, storage and dispatch activities.
• Manage and direct warehouse logistics
• Manage the inventory of stock in and out of the warehouse
• Plan warehouse based work, assign tasks and appraise results
• Ensure all equipment is prepped in accordance to our clients specifications and delivered to the highest standard
• Implement and train new staff on warehouse practices and procedures
• Coordinate interstate stock transfers
• Manage the quality of stock, repairing and reporting damages to Operations
• Experience in warehouse management, freight and/or logistics
• Experience in the Audio Visual Events industry
• Building, carpentry and experience in using power tools
• Leading and managing small teams to deliver results
• Has the ability to deliver work in a fast paced environment to short lead times when necessary
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Demonstrated exceptional customer service
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Time management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver to deadlines and quality standards
• OH&S experience in implementation of workplace safety initiatives
• Current Australian (or international equivalent) drivers license
• Current Forklift ticket
If you have these skills and are interested in being part of a friendly team in a growing business, then please send your cover letter and resume to Charlotte@av24-7.com