A career in Corporate Audio Visual Events
Want to work for an Audio Visual Event Staging Company? Event AV Services has a number of roles available from casual technicians through to full time management roles.
– Technicians (Full Time and Casual)
– Sales Manager (Full Time)
– Warehouse Logistics Manager (Full Time)
Working for EAVS, you will work at some of Canberra’s leading venues, using your knowledge and experience in all aspects of event technical services including audio, lighting and vision.
What are we looking for?
• We are looking for the right person that fits into our team, and shares our vision and direction as a company.
• Excellent people and client management skills.
• Experience working in 5 star hospitality venues would be advantageous
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
• Manual Drivers License with clean driving record
• EWP and Rigging Ticket would be highly regarded
• Physical and mental stamina to perform in high pressure situations
• Reliability, honesty and sense of humour essential
Above award level pay rates will apply, based on skills and previous experience.
To apply please contact email@example.com