Audio Logistics are the exclusive Australian distributors for a wide range of professional audio and integration equipment.
They are seeking an experienced sales professional who is dedicated, hardworking, self-motivated and driven to exceed sales targets.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Liase with clients, consultants and end users to promote and support our range of professional audio products.
• Represent our brands to the greater AV and entertainment industries
• Establish and maintain relationships with our dealer network, installers and consultants
• Seek new business and expand our customer base
• Design and recommend audio solutions for various commercial requirements
• Answer incoming product and technical enquiries
Key requirements for the role would be:
• A passion and understanding of professional audio systems
• Ability to work unsupervised and be a ‘self-starter’
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Strong computer skills
• A positive and happy demeanour
While primarily a sales position, some general warehouse and office duties may be required from time-to-time. Travel (including interstate travel) and participation in trade show events are also requirements of the position.
Previous industry experience is required.
Training on our product portfolio and in-house systems will be provided.
A competitive salary package, including laptop, phone and car allowance, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.